About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finally at home!!

I know that it has been a few days since I have posted anything, but I have been exhausted. We finally made it home from the hospital last Friday and Adriana has not been sleeping a whole lot. She was doing fine the first couple of days but Sunday night she started sucking in tons of air which has been causing her to be bloated and to have tons of gas. Then early this morning she started having seizures but they were only 15 seconds a piece. Sometimes I wish we could catch a break and just have a moment where we don't have to worry about anything. After a while our lives just get exhausting. I was in the hospital for 25 days listening to the doctors tell me they don't know what to think about Adriana. They were all stumped on what was causing her fevers. Then I had to listen to the pulmonary doctor tell me Adriana really needs a trachea. I thought I was very clear on my thoughts and choices about the trachea but for some reason the same fellow pulminologist came by with a new pulmonary doctor trying to convince me on why my decision is wrong. Things just get annoying after awhile. I just wish she could tell us what hurts her and how she is feeling. I still wouldn't change my everyday routine for Adriana. I will always do everything I can to help my baby girl.

No comments: