About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Its been awhile...

Okay I know its been awhile since my last post and I am sorry. I have been so busy lately I haven't even sat down!! Adriana has been doing so good since we came home from the hospital in January. She does have a sinus infection now with some congestion but other than that she is doing so good. She has discovered her toes!! Its so cute. She got some very brightly colored socks for Christmas and she is amazed by them. Its so adorable the way she likes to look at her toes and her socks. She likes for me to sit her on the edge of the couch so her legs can dangle and she can lean all the way over to touch her feet. She is her own person. We have had an appointment with the Pulminologist & ENT last Monday and they said she sounds and looks perfect. That was music to our ears! We have an appointment with the Endocrinologist tomorrow to check her sodium. I think that will be no problem just trying to draw the blood from her will be the big issue. I have decided that if she is still congested in the morning we stop by the ER to have a XRay done to check out her lungs. I just want to make sure she doesn't have pneumonia. For some reason her sinus infections always turn into something worse so I want to catch it before it gets into her system. Other than all the new things & doctor appointments happening with our angel we don't have a lot going on. Except her daddy purchased a house and is suppose to close on it next Monday!!! I am so excited it is right around the corner from the care flight station. Its funny how you have to look for certain things before you purchase a home. Most families check out the schools but we checked to make sure we were by the ambulance station. This Tuesday I am going to meet with Adriana's school. I am scared that she qualifies to go to school because it has taken me two years to figure out her tricks. I don't see how the teachers will be able to handle her. I guess that's their job and they know what they are doing. Looks like our next two weeks are going to be busy with all different type of appointments. I know this update is kinda all over the place but I'm trying to hurry since Adriana is asleep I figure I should be too!!!

No comments: