About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Long Night

Well wanting a nice night if sleep didn't happen last night. Adriana has been up on and off all night fussing,coughing, and congested. I just took her temp. and it was 102.7 so I gave her Tylenol and started her stress dose on her Prednisone. Hopefully that helps her. She is asleep now and we just started her feed this morning. I am hoping when I take her temp again it will be way down from earlier. I am do worried about my baby. I hate when she is sick. The plan for today is to recheck her temperature and go from there. If she still has a temp I will give her Advil and take her into the ER but if it's down we will go ahead and take her to her dr appointment and hopefully they can listen to her to see if she needs to have an XRAY done. Looks like we might be in for a long day. 

No comments: