About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Conference Day

Well today is going to be quite a day. At 2 PM we have a care conference with all of Adriana's doctors. We have so many questions about the GJ tube and her aspiration. The only problem is surprise surprise, the GI doctors may not be able to make it to the conference. They are the hardest team to get in touch with. I am HoPEing they can make it because most of our questions are for them. The Pulminary team will be there to answer any questions we have about the trachea. They had a wonderful nurse come by yesterday to explain the trachea to me and to show me what it looks like. I am feeling better about getting her a trachea if it comes down to it. I am more educated on it now then I ever was. The doctors decided not to take out the breathing tube until we had the conference today. They didn't know what type of decisions we would be making in the conference. I am HoPEing for a wonderful outcome to our conference and our decisions we are making for our little Angel. I have prayed for the strength to make these decisions for 2 years now and I am confident we are making the right one.

No comments: