About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our conference today went great!! All the doctors showed up and we discussed everything. We let them know our decisions and they agreed with everything and they support us on anything we decide on. It's so nice having a team that understands what we are going through and what our needs and wants are. We have decided to do the GJ tube now an see how she does. If when we get home or even before we go home if Adriana is congested or if we can tell the GJ tube is not working then we will get the trachea done. Our decisions on what we will do after we get the trachea all depends on Adriana. We will be getting a nurse and we will be getting hospice. That way I have more help and if she is sick and needs to be treated hospice can come out and help with that. I am excited that we actually got all our decisions out there today. I'm not excited thinking about what could happen. I know in my heart that I have made the right decision and we have and will do everything we can for our Angel!

No comments: