About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

So it has been a week since I have blogged about anything but I have been busy busy busy!! Starting last week Adriana got sick again with allergies. We had to take her to get her blood drawn for a sodium check last Monday and after that she was congested with a fever all week. Last Thursday on my birthday we had a crappy day. My parents made it all better by getting me a cake!! Adriana started feeling better over the weekend then Monday we had to take her for another sodium check and that night her allergies started acting up again. I took her to the ER on Wednesday because she had a high fever and was very congested but they drew blood and did an X-ray of her lungs and everything looked great so we got to come home. That was the first time we didn't haven't to stay at the hospital! With her being sick and recently getting out of the hospital we haven't been able to move into our home. We have done a lot but we still have a lot to do this weekend. We are trying to move in by monday but I don't know how that will work out. I have a lot to do tomorrow so I better get to bed but on a good note Adriana is feeling much better!!

No comments: