About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stressed!!

So this mama is stressed to the max! Ugh!! We have so much left to do in our new home before we move but we may have to move in sooner then we thought. This weather change has adriana sick again! Damn you mother nature for making my baby girl miserable all fall, winter, & now spring. I don't think she will end up in the hospital but if she does I may go crazy for a day or two. The way gabriel's schedule is we can't work on the house during the week. The weekend is our only time to go. One of us has to stay back with Adriana and one of us has to go fix,paint, & clean everything! Luckiy my parents are awesome and have been helping me but OMG it's a lot of work! I guess I have griaped enough because I don't want to type anymore and I know nobody will want to read about my complaints. But if you want to hear more I have a lot more to vent about! It's time for a nice big Dr. Pepper then bed! Nighty night.

No comments: