About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Missing My Angel

We have had a horrible day. It was easier to get out of bed this morning but for some reason it was hard to get thru the day. I am so heartbroken right now. I have so many emotions going through me I don't know what to do. I am crying for my baby girl and I know she isn't coming home but I keep asking her to. I just want to hold, kiss, and hug her so bad.  There are so many questions that I need answered and I know over time they will be, but why me? I did everything for my Adriana and I might have been tired but I was never too tired to take care of her. We are lost without her. We have gone from taking care of her 24/7 for nearly 3 years to nothing. I always knew that this day would come but I had hoped that it wouldn't. I wasn't prepared to go thru this. My baby was so happy the day she passed then all of the sudden she was gone. I am terrified to have more kids. I am not scared to have a special needs baby. I am scared to lose another one. 

No comments: