About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Angel's Path

I have not been sleeping to well the past few days. I can't help but think about my baby girl and all of my precious memories with her. She was perfect and is still perfect. I was so blessed to have her here with us for nearly 3 years. I would do everything over again, all the hospital stays, not sleeping, and everything else in between. But even though I would do it all again I wouldn't want Adriana to go thru it again. It has only been a week since I buried her but for some reason it feels like it was forever ago. I feel that she is making it easier on us.  I have been going thru all of my pictures of her and I know that she knew that she was loved. I think to myself if there would have been anything different I could have done for her what would it be? But I can't think of anything. To me that brings a smile to my face because I know I was the best mommy Adriana could have asked for. I believe that she truly was an angel sent to us from heaven. I look at all the pictures of all the HPE kids and they all have similar features and some even look alike. I can't help but wonder if that's because they are our angels. I know we are chosen as their parents and I know it's for a wonderful reason. But could it be because God knows we are the ones that are the strongest? I HoPE these angels continue to pick mommies and daddies that will cherish every moment with them. I know the moments I spent with Adriana have only made me stronger and able to realize I don't need to take anything for granted. I am loving my life and missing my baby, but I am walking with an angel beside me. 

No comments: