About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

180 Days is Heaven

Well baby girl another month has passed by since you've been gone. I can't believe tomorrow makes six months. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and wish you were here with us. Since you have been gone so many things have happened but they have all been for the good. You have made mommy believe things truly happen for a reason and that God has our lives planned out for us before we are born. Adriana without you so many things wouldn't be possible. I just wish you were here to experience all of these things with us. I know you are having so much fun playing and being with all the other angels. Some days I just sit here and day dream about you running and playing and I can just see the smile on your face. I know you here me cry just about everyday but baby girl don't worry mommy is doing just fine. Sometimes the tears help me get thru the all the grieving stages and it's good for mommy to cry. Monday I am starting a new job and Adriana I need you to walk with me all day. I'm leaving all my friends behind but knowing you are going to be there i know my day will be perfect. I want to thank you for everything Adriana Renae because you are truly my Angel! I love you so much honey. I wish Heaven had a phone so I could call you every night and tell you I love you and give you a kiss thru the phone. Daddy says hi and he loves you. He sends some big kisses and hugs!! XOXOXO
We love you darlin. Sweet dreams!

No comments: