About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

150 Days In Heaven

Well baby girl tomorrow makes 150 days since you have been gone. I miss you so much everyday and I know lately I only update my blog every 30 days, but sometimes its so hard for mommy to get on here without crying. We love you so much and I hope you are having a blast with all the other Angels up there with you. I know you hear mommy pray to you because when I have had a bad day all I dream about that night is holding you. Your headstone is beautiful just like you honey. I love you so much but Mommy needs to go.

No comments: