About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

120 Days in Heaven

Adriana, I miss you more and more each day. I think about you so much sometimes I day dream about you for so long that I fall asleep thinking about you. Yesterday was a hard day for me. I was driving and was only about a mile away from your grave and I started crying so hard that I had to stop to talk to you. It's funny how even though your not here for me to talk to when I visited your grave after that I felt better. You are my buddy and the one I complained to. I think daddy gets tired of listening to me! I can't believe you have been gone 4 months today. Somedays it seems like you have been gone so long then sometimes it seems like you just passed away. I'm ready for it to get easier baby girl. Daddy thinks about you all the time and we always talk about you honey. I love you baby buy mommy is gonna go. I hope you have a wonderful day. Daddy says hi.

No comments: