About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

90 Days in Heaven

Today marks 3 months that my baby girl decided to go home. I miss her so much. For some reason lately it is becoming a little bit harder then it was for me a couple of weeks ago. I catch myself day dreaming about her constantly. I wish Heaven had a phone so I could talk to her. Its so funny what I miss hearing now and I hated hearing before. I actually miss the sound of her feeding pump beeping. I knew when it beeped at me that meant her milk was out and it was mommy & angel time! Lately its taking all the strength I have not to cry throughout the day. I haven't been to her grave in over a week and half but when I go I don't feel her presence and I can never stop crying when we leave. Last Monday we ordered her headstone and it is beautiful. I cant wait for it to come in. When she was here I complained about how much I had to do and how I never got any sleep. Now I complain about not having enough to do and getting too much sleep. Its crazy to me how I have a job now and the work I do there doesn't even amount to the work I had to do with Adriana. For me though when I took care of her it wasn't work it was love.
I love you so much Adriana and I would give anything to hold you again. Hugs & Kisses baby girl.

No comments: