About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

HoPE Dreams

Another HPE baby passed away this week, baby girl Bella. My heart is breaking for this family. Bella was not even a month old yet. A lot of her features reminded me of Adriana's. I am so happy to have spent nearly 3 years with my Angel. I cant imagine what Bella's mommy is going through. I know I lost my baby girl too but she made me so much stronger. I do know one thing though, Adriana and Miss Bella are playing together right now! Hearing about all of the babies passing away lately has made me miss my Angel even more. I guess its finally sinking in that I have a job now that doesn't involve taking care of my baby. I miss her so much and think about her all day everyday. Yesterday I asked Adriana for a sign that she is still here with me and she is doing okay. I had a couple of dreams about her last night which made me wake up with a smile. The first dream I had was about her having a seizure and me trying to get her out of it. Then the next dream I had about her was her running and playing. She waved at me in the dream and gave me a huge smile. I know my baby girl is having a good time in heaven but I miss her so much. I love you Adriana Renae. Baby girl Bella, I never got to meet you but you are missed and loved very much. I hope you girls have fun up there!!! We love y'all very much!!

No comments: