About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Heavenly Birthday

Yesterday was my baby girl's 3rd birthday. I thought that it would be a much harder day then it turned out to be but I kept thinking about the party she was having in Heaven. We took Adriana some beautiful flowers and we sung Happy Birthday to her. Gabriel bought me the same bouquet of flowers so I could match my baby girl. Its beginning to get a little bit easier everyday. Now when I think or dream about her she is always playing and doing all the things she was not able to do when she was alive. I guess that is her was of telling me she is okay and that I shouldn't be sad all the time. I miss her so much and it amazes me how it feels like she has been gone for a lot longer then she has. I have been blessed with so many things over the past few years and I feel like Gabriel and I are off to a great start for our new journey. I am going to end my blog by singing happy birthday to Adriana

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Adriana
Happy Birthday To You

We love you Adriana Renae and we miss you so much!!!

No comments: