About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Missing You

It's been a couple of months since I have updated my blog because somedays it's hard to put the words together that I want to say. Ive been struggling lately with the holidays and knowing that a year will be here sooner then I thought it would. I know it's a new year but for some reason I feel like I have taken a step back instead of moving forward. Getting my puppy Daisy has helped a lot but she isn't you. I miss you so much Adriana Renae. I pray every night to have a dream about you just so I can feel close to you again. It's hard not to tear up when I think about you but if I held it all in I think I would go crazy. I miss my buddy I can talk to. You were such a good listener and always made me feel like I was on cloud nine. It's weird to see crocodile tears that are mine and not yours and I wake up with a empty feeling that I can't get rid of. Before it was easy to talk about you but lately it's getting harder. I know your in a better place and having so much fun. I feel so blessed knowing your an Angel doing all the things I knew you could do. I love you so much baby girl. I'll bring you some flowers soon. XOXOXO

No comments: