About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A year has passed

I can't believe tomorrow will make a year since you got your wings and went home. I love you and miss you more and more each day. I know I do not post on my blog very much but sometimes it's hard for me to get the words out. Daddy and I are doing fine and we love knowing we have an angel walking with us everywhere we go. You are so special and I know without you so many things would not be possible. Adriana since you have been gone you have given me a different outlook on life. I don't take so many things for granted anymore and I try not to let so many things bother me. You have made me realize what I have is so important and not to sweat the small stuff. Thank you so much for the realization on life you have given me. You are truly one special little girl. I can remember the first day I held you and you just melted my heart. We had a connection that I had never felt before. I still hear your cry, see your smile, and feel your touch. Best of all I still have as many dreams about you as I did before you passed. It's funny because my dreams have always been about you running,playing,singing, & eating. I guess I always knew that one day you would be able to do those things. Baby girl we will bring you flowers tomorrow and you know mommy, they will be bright and colorful. We love you angel. XOXOXO

No comments: