About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

So Far So Good!!

These past couple of days have been going very well. Adriana is doing good and is progressing everyday. She still has the C-Pap in her nose. It will stay there until after her procedure tomorrow. She gets her GJ button tomorrow at 10 AM. I am HoPEing all goes well. If she does good with the sedation she should get the C-Pap out tomorrow evening. So far the trial run with the ND tube is going good. Adriana has pooped on her own now for 3 days in a row. I am hoping that continues when she gets the GJ tomorrow. Everything here at the hospital is going better than expected.
Today we closed on our home!!! I am so excited. I cant wait to decorate and get all moved in. Hopefully by March 12 we will be able to start cleaning and moving. I am going to miss my mommy and daddy!!! I know they will miss us too. I have so many projects to start at the new house I am hoping that keeps me occupied.
So far so good here but its my bed time!!!

No comments: