About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

PICU to the Floor!

So we got moved this evening from PICU to the 10th floor which is also the Neurology & Endocrine floor. She is eating pedialite right now at a very slow rate. Every 6 hours they will bump her rate up and when she is at 50cc an hour she will start eating formula again. We are concerned because she has had so much diarrhea over the past week. Today luckily she hasn't had any but they are having to take samples of her poop to test it. So if she doesn't poop on her own then they will have to give her a enema tonight. Hopefully all of her test come back negative. The last poop test will be sent off tomorrow night. I am hoping if all goes well we will be home by Tuesday at the latest. She has been very happy with a couple of fussy spells but mommy's touch fixes that!! She was so adorable when we got to the floor because she went from being in a crib in the PICU to a big girl bed. She was all over the bed. I would turn around to put my clothes up then not even 1 minute later her legs,arms,or head would being hanging off!! Its not too late but I am exhausted! Hopefully my next post will be when we get home or at least saying when we will go home.

No comments: