About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

A poem for my angel

Adriana Renae 
Those are the most precious words I will ever say. 
I have cried tears for you everyday
But don't worry baby girl it's just because I have nothing to say. 
I hear the birds chirp a happy song and it brings a smile to my face
But The thought of you gone I cannot embrace. 
I think about you until my heart aches, 
But then I can picture you at the pearly white gates. 
You are truly an Angel sent from above
So pure and sweet just like a Dove. 
I miss you so much 
And I pray for your touch. 
I can only imagine such. 
I miss your sweet kisses and your big bright eyes
Mommy and daddy miss you baby girl that's why we cry. 
I miss your beautiful long eye lashes and your curly hair too,
But Since you've been gone the house is so bare without you
I know you had a plan all along
But mommy never thought she would have to say so long. 
Now that you are an Angel playing in the sky 
Mommy promises you that one day she too will fly. 
I know you were set free of pain and sorrow 
Now you can look forward to tomorrow. 
For now baby girl mommy has to say good bye
But Please don't worry while I cry,
mommy isn't good with good byes. 
When I say my prayers for you tonight
Please don't forget to tell mommy goodnight. 
Sweet dreams baby girl, sleep tight. 
Mommy and daddy love you more each and everyday. 
These are the most precious words I will ever say,
Adriana Renae. 

No comments: