About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Heavenly Mother's Day

Today was my first Mothers Day without my baby girl and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. We had a wonderful day with family coming to see our home for the first time. I have had some hard nights lately and it was so nice to see smiling faces today. I haven't updated my blog in over week but I have had a busy week! Last weekend one of my besties threw me a house warming party and I must say Jose Cuervo isn't a close friend of mine like he used to be! Also this week my other bestie, Tina, had a beautiful baby girl. Anna Jo was born 5/6/11 weighing in at 7lbs 3oz and 20 inches long and just as precious as can be!! Seeing Anna and hearing about all of the other babies being born makes me really want another one. We have decided to get married in Vegas,next valentines day, then get pregnant. I am praying that all goes well for our next pregnancy but it still scares me.  Not to have a special needs baby but to lose another  child.  I know everything is in God's hands and if he has decided for Gabriel and I to be the chosen parents to take care of these special babies then I know nothing is to hard to handle. It would be amazing though to have a baby and be able to take it to the park, see them play sports, and do all the things I dreamed about doing with Adriana. I miss her so much and it hurts me to think about her being a big sister in heaven but I know she is our Guardian Angel and will guide us thru everything. Another Guardian Angel walking with us is my grandpa. Gramps has been gone 1 year tomorrow. I had the most amazing dream this past week about my grandpa. It thrilled me to dream about him because I hadn't had a dream about since a week before Adriana passed away. I would like to say Happy Mothers Day to all of the mommies that read my blog and a very special Happy Mothers Day to all of the HPE mommies reading this. I HoPE everyone has a wonderful week and remember Because He Lives I Can Face Tomorrow. 

No comments: