About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HoPE Dreams

I want to start off by asking a question. When you dream while you are sleeping, what do u dream about? When Adriana was alive I used to dream about her doing all the things she wasn't able to do. Now when I dream my dreams don't have as much meaning as they used to. Yesterday I was watching Oprah and they showed an old clip from an old show that really touched my heart.  They had a boy on the show who was blind and Oprah asked him, "when you dream while you are sleeping can you see in your dreams"? He said,"Yes". I got very  teary eyed and basically I started balling my eyes out at this three letter word ,Yes.  Who would think that a question like that would hit me so hard? It hit me so hard because reality basically sunk in when I started to wonder what Adriana dreamt about. Did she know all along that one day she would be able to do all things she couldn't do on a day to day basis? Or did my baby girl fall asleep knowing she would have the sweetest dreams she could ever have? I believe that all of these special babies are Angels and they all knew what dreams they would have before they were put in our womb. I believe God picks us as parents of these special angels but I also believe that our angels pick us from the dreams they have before they are conceived. Since Adriana passed away I have asked for her to please come to me in my dreams. Now I realize I haven't been able  to see her in my dreams but she has been here with me all along. When I dreamt about her before she passed away; she was always doing everything imaginable that she could do. I must have been dreaming about her in Heaven. Now that I think about it I never dreamed about us together in one of my dreams while she was playing. She was always playing with all of my guardian angels. Everyone close to me that has passed away were the ones in my dreams. It is starting to make sense to me that I don't need to ask her to come to me in my dreams because she has been there all along. I am going to end this post by saying, if you don't see the one you love or miss in your dreams do not be sad because they have been there with you every time you fall asleep.  Sweet Dreams everyone. 

No comments: