About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mommy who's beautiful Angel had to go home. I lost my baby on 3/30/2011. She was born with semi lobar holoprosencephaly and would have been 3 on 6/1/2011. I am starting to walk a brand new path but I am not alone. I have my angel walking right beside me and my wonderful husband,Gabriel, holding my hand as we begin our journey together.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Angel Walking With Me

Today is the day that start walking down a new path. I start my new job today and I am so excited. I am so thrilled to be going back to work but as I lay here in bed my tears are rolling down my cheeks. It's funny how your life changes in a matter of seconds. I thought I would never have to clock in and out if work because my job never ended taking care if Adriana. I know she had something to do with where I got a job and that brings a smile to my face. It's just not the same having to have a schedule. I'm used to being a manager working for the most precious Angel of them all, Adriana Renae. I know as I begin this journey Adriana will be walking the whole way with me. I am so lucky to have her and my best friend, Gabriel, walking this path with me. Without them I would not be able to begin my day with a smile and end it knowing how lucky I am. I am blessed for everyone in my life and for being a mommy to an Angel that will never leave my side. 

No comments: